Your boring/interesting/exciting Weather!

desertlady

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
canesisters said:
Why is it raining?

I checked the weather channel yesterday - no rain till Wed. So I planted some radishes and carrots.... When I let the dogs out this morning, it's raining. :barnie I wonder if I'll be able to find my carrots in the grass when they get washed away.
Bring rain here !! we need them !!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Still windy here!, mostly clear, some few clouds, 47 degrees

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Partly cloudy, windy and 78 degrees here today. Supposed to rain later this week, then cool down. Preliminary frost warnings for the weekend, again. Weeds are loving this weather, but then, so is my spinach. :/

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
The summer type breeze started today. I consider that to be a date each year that marks the beginning of planting outside season for the warm loving plants. 2 years ago that breeze began june 8th, last year june 8th, this year april 18th. This time it was just for a few hours though.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
65 now, overcast & breezy. Supposed to climb into the high 80's as this front blows in - then all that heat will make some doozies of t'storms.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I hope things look better for you this morning, HPQ.

This morning, it is 44F, nearly as warm as the highs earlier this week. Of course, it is raining. The plants will all benefit from the rain, especially the onion seedlings that have just gone into the garden.

I just "ran a tape." We are at 70% of normal precipitation for the year so far. I am sorry to say that the snow pack at the nearest Snotel now looks about that much short of normal.

Steve

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Going to be a nice day here.

Yes, it would sure be nice if hot pepper queen could get some nice weather up there in minnesota too, real soon.

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have been told this is the last big snow of the season, even though their is snow forecasted for Monday. Let's hope mother nature makes up for lost time come fall. I am trying my hardest to have a positive outlook and hope it melts in due time. 13 inches on the ground and sunshine today.