Your Weather, 2021

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
next 15hrs without a chance of rain, then right back to it for a few days, then we have forecast at least four days of sunny and breezy weather and cooler too. :) (we'll see what actually happens ha!) i should be able to get a lot done. will try to do something today but dunno how muddy it might be out there until i get out and check on it all. i'm sure i can find something to do no matter what... :) mud shoes at the ready.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
it's supposed to be 81*. That's hot!
@Artichoke Lover , I'll tell ya, North Alabama weather surprises me. Fairly high elevation?

Mary, I checked the Weather Channel for Saturday's forecast knowing that it is supposed to be a warm day. It said 77°. What??? I think it's 69° for the Weather Service forecast.

@R2elk should tell us about Wyoming. Whereas I have been to Mobile, I've never been to Wyoming. PBS had a Rocky Mountains show and, my gardening between 2 ranges of the Rockies ... well it made it look like an impossibility! Wyoming has looked like that to me ;). Then, I had neighbors who moved to Worland. Looking at their climate, it might be very similar to here!

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
it is cool and breezy here. the other day i was outside working in shorts and an unbuttoned long-sleeved shirt. today i'd need long pants and two layers. yes, it is getting on towards fall. a few of the trees have started turning but it will take a few colder nights for more to get the hint.

Latest posts