Your Weather, 2021

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
On further inspection we had a freeze last night not a heavy frost. The thermometer in the coop says it got down to 30F. There was a thin layer of ice on the water buckets and last nights dew has turned into small icicles on the fence.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Right at freezing with wind gusts above 20mph just before dawn. Brrrrr

That has all quieted down. It looks like it may be a nice, sunny day. Tomorrow, too.

Ski areas picked up some snow. Highway travel over the mountains looks somewhat messy this morning - especially heading over the Cascades rather than the Rockies. Our little storms blew almost straight north into Canada. Understand that Northern California may be having some more rainy weather, today.

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
looks very nice out there today. supposed to be sunny and into the low 60sF today. i'll take it! :) same for tomorrow and then a return to cloudy and chances of rain the rest of the week. if Tuesday afternoon is only a slight chance i may squeak the extra day in there which might give me a chance of getting to one of the gardens inside the fence (at last!).

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
looks very nice out there today. supposed to be sunny and into the low 60sF today. i'll take it! :) same for tomorrow and then a return to cloudy and chances of rain the rest of the week. if Tuesday afternoon is only a slight chance i may squeak the extra day in there which might give me a chance of getting to one of the gardens inside the fence (at last!).
Same weather here Flowerbug. I will take that!

Latest posts