Your Weather, 2022

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yesterday and last night was a very strange one for UK...

We had heavy rainfall which is normal for November but then there was this sudden loud thunder and a heap of hailstones.
Last night out of no where we had a huge lightning flash followed by thunder.

Today mainly rain 8c and feeling like 6 but to me it feels even colder

The good news is for me my electric blanket has arrived ๐Ÿ˜

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
forecast is sunny and 56F today but also breezy. still it should be ok for what i need to get done. yesterday was borderline chilly enough that i was glad i had a hat on under my other hat, but i wasn't really cold because i was getting the garden put up.

the forecast looks mixed enough in the next week that i should have a chance of getting the remaining other garden finished before the ground freezes (again, as it has been a bit crusty in places doing what i'm doing now).

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Warm and rainy yesterday and again day. I got my winter pots planted with lettuce and carrots and whatnot. Iโ€™m hoping to get some work done on the strawberry bed this week though as Iโ€™m back down to 4 days a week at work.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mid-50's today & sunny, crazy nice weather for this close to December - and way too nice to stay inside. Going for a long walk... ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It has been 21 days since ..

. the outdoor thermometers have recorded a 50ยฐf (10ยฐC). Not unusually cold, only one morning with single digitS' Fahrenheit. A light overnight dusting of snow. Expecting a bit more snow tonight, wind ... then, colder temperatures.

Yesterday, I dug out the compost so as to bury 2, 5-gallon buckets of kitchen scraps and the soil from 3 medium-sized pots . That's it, what I put in weeks ago has settled but not decomposed. No more room under those decks but i have some empty buckets! Fill the buckets, contents will freeze, wait until warmer weather in 2023 to deposit in the compost ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ.

Steve

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Mid-50's today & sunny, crazy nice weather for this close to December - and way too nice to stay inside. Going for a long walk... ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ
It's windy, cloudy, and chilly here today with a current temp of 44. Not wanting to go for a walk even though I love walks and hiking!

Latest posts