I would appreciate it if.....

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I believe Idaho is.....now Texas? Texas is kinda like Chicago-think they are their own country. ;)

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Gumbo is not a traditional dish here. But here is prepared. Just because people bring food recipes, which they liked in any country. (I did not. I'm just doing the introduction to plants, kindly relocated them to another continent).
Russian in every exotic recipe sure to add "Grandma's secret ingredient."
But they anyway call it Gumbo.
If they can prepare "Gumbo," then you're probably too. If someone does not believe you, show your gumbo here. We can give you a certificate, made in Photoshop, you're the best.
i_am_so_happy.gif
And even put a seal.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm not in your required geographic region so my vote does not count, but yes I fully believe you can make gumbo. What's less certain is that anyone would eat it though I think you did say you had some Southern in your genealogy. It may have even been far enough south. :duc

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Seed, I now live in the State of Washington , so in the Pacific North West... I have also lived in Michigan, California , and was born in Europe . Does that count ?

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Seed, I now live in Washington, so the Pacific North West. I have lived in California and Michigan. I was born in Europe. So does that count ?