Kitchen coming along ok.,

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm liking the grey/black/white color scheme. I still don't know if I like it for my house, but it looks good for other houses.:\ I think I'm still into the warm tones.
I really like what both @Collector and @jackb have done. Our remodeling journey is at a standstill while we wait for windows. But I'm still hopeful.

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm liking the grey/black/white color scheme. I still don't know if I like it for my house, but it looks good for other houses.:\ I think I'm still into the warm tones.
I really like what both @Collector and @jackb have done. Our remodeling journey is at a standstill while we wait for windows. But I'm still hopeful.

The cabinets look white in the photo but they are actually a very light grey called Misty Harbor. I was for wood tones but let my wife make the decisions as I wanted it to be her project. It is coming together nicely and I am growing to like it more and more.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
But you know what I am not crazy about is all the white in décor for the rest of the house. Just look on TV commercials, all the house interiors are white, with white furniture, or grey. Stark.
Imagine how cold that would feel in these Midwest winters. Brrr! I need a colorful rug and a bright quilt!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
There seems to be a little bit of a trend to have ..

. black with white trim home exteriors. I like that but would have to know what the summer temperatures are.

Of course, the interiors could be all warm colors, quilted and furry.

Steve