Kitchen coming along ok.,

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOVE the lighting choices too! I'm really liking the industrial chic styles they have now and am incorporating it in a small way in our bathroom wall redo. Incredibly cheap to put together a long towel bar out of the pipes and flanges compared to the cheapy stuff they sell premade.

Incredible makeover, Collector....you should be getting hugs long time, my friend. ;)

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks to all for kitchen kudos, it turned out well. I enjoy making things for our house I especially like lighting projects. Here is a light that I made to hang over our spiral staircase. It came out of a sawmill in Montana that was torn down . I think it was a soda light that why it have the dime size holes to let heat escape.it was an off white color and I used wood stain and dark brown paint to make it look like this.
IMG_2730.JPG

I have plans to make most of the non sitting furniture in this house. Winter is when I do wood and lighting projects. Spring and summer are gardening and outdoor projects time. Fall is crazy work time so not much happens then.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I always wanted a spiral staircase, for no other reason then they are so dramatic.
And a real pain in the @$$ A friend has one, I HATE it. Can't carry a laundry basket up/down. Treads are uneven width side to side. Too easy to miss the full part of step and slip/fall. Not for this old lady!

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
A sink, finally we have a sink after six long weeks! I have spent so much time in the basement bending over the laundry sink I am starting to resemble Quasimodo. The tile is being installed and the third order for the cabinets over the sink is due in tomorrow. If she got it wrong again I will really really be upset. :barnie If the cabinets are correct, this time, we may be complete by the end of the week. Just some trim and electrcal work to finish up. Never again though. :rolleyes:

p19.jpg

p20.jpg

Latest posts