n95 dust masks

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
what?! too chickeny?

i actually understand some of this because in some ways i'm like that with fish. i don't like really strong tasting fish of any kind. if i'm hungry enough i eat it anyways.

Eleanor

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
MW-GE557_MediaB_20180228115701_NS.jpg

In these times of heightened emotions and mixed messages, I find this chart particularly useful

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
only took a month but their here, asked the driver to put on the steps, once opening the package wiped the box and then washed my hands, not knowing which fulfillment warehouse it came from<to be on the safe side figured it was infected>.
IMG_1364[1].JPG

then yesterday a package showed up from one of my west coast girlfriends @Rhodie Ranch thank you so much.xoxooxo
IMG_1366[1].JPG

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i am philosophical about nature, i have to be, as an observant person and a scientist bent mind it just is what happens... naturally... heh... um, so if we push this a bit and think about it, is a mimic like a chamelion lying when it blends in, or a Viceroy butterfly when it fakes out trying to look like a Monarch or the Cuttlefish? it's facinating to me. but it is also facinating to me to observe how a Praying Mantis eats what it has caught and how it goes about cleaning itself when it is done before it moves on to the next and since i've spent hundreds of hours watching them and been interested in them for eons i'm always glad to see them here (both the green and brown types are present - but the green are the larger population). the same with ants. facinating creatures that put on almost the full range of human social behaviors but exhibited from a communal system of beings really unlike us. are they lying about anything? i know they have parasites which lie via how they smell and other tricksters.