Santa delivered, can You?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Being appreciated ... it has to be the most important part of most everyone's lives. @Nyboy , you must be in the right profession.

It's National Heart Health Month and a NY hospital pays pet adoption fees to improve human health - link

I know that dogs mostly view their owners as incapable of wrong but it's not entirely true and we could probably learn a lot from them if they could talk. One story would almost surely have to do with the human creating bad smells. Kinda a reverse of this ;):
worst is when the dog gets it and they want to be by you and you can't stand it and they're all "What did I do?!?!?!"..

From my sinus problem, to @moxies_chickienuggets home attack (& I think we should get @Zeedman outta that dusty job!) ... we probably have all been indoors way too much! And yet, I see from that NY news that there are single digitS' weatherwise in that part of the world - frigid, outdoors! Respiratory health!

Steve

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Was hoping for another great nights sleep, Think I got about 1 hour spread out all night. Today is day 3 after today the psychical addition will be over. Funny thing is I never knew how many ashtrays I own. Started putting them away, almost every table had one

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Was hoping for another great nights sleep, Think I got about 1 hour spread out all night. Today is day 3 after today the psychical addition will be over. Funny thing is I never knew how many ashtrays I own. Started putting them away, almost every table had one

Once you quit, you won't believe how much smoking stinks! You will feel better than to be chained to a unhealthy habit that rules your life. Good for you. You have the whole TEG forum on your side. Phooey on nasty cigarettes! :tongue

YOU can do it!!! :celebrate:weee:celebrate

I have been doing the weightloss thing....since the Diabetes 2 dx back in April 2017. 3 weeks before that, it was hypertension. I am down 70# so far :th:thumbsup

Seventy pounds!!! That is awesome. That is also a lot of hard work. You keep doing what you are doing. I am proud of you. :thumbsup

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thank you bay. :)

Now, DH is a smoker. His house, he refuses to go outside to smoke. He will even light up his nasty cigarettes right in front of me while I am till eating. :sick When I leave, I will have stopped smoking AND lost an additional 240#

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
one reason i cannot visit one of my brother's is that he and his wife are both heavy smokers and they won't stop and air out the house while i'm there. so i'll visit him in the summer when we can sit outside. instead we write a little bit of e-mails here or there to keep in touch. i smoked as a kid, glad i quit when i did.

@moxies_chickienuggets congrats. :) keep at it until you get where you want to go. :) never easy to change a habit, but when it's putting you under early it's worth the effort.

Latest posts