w_r_ranch

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here...

turkeyday.jpg

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
ugh! her house, her rules... i'm ok with that.

Mom has a major issue with dogs, cats, etc. she gets irrational any time they are around. she has her reasons too, but her reactions are way beyond reasonable. ah well...

the place we usually have TG is at one of my brother's places. they have a dog. she can't ever just relax and accept things. always has to be drama. i tell her now that i don't want to hear it. i've heard it enough already.

i like dogs, cats, etc. but am also ok not having pets. i used to keep aquariums when i had more room. now, the worms are fun enough and Mom doesn't get upset with the idea of having a few hundred thousand of them in the buckets here. :)

peace, hope everyone figures it out and can have a good time getting together!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
My sister and her husband just built a new house, moved in last week. She is hosting Thanksgiving, my job is to pick up and drive home my dad. BIG fight going on my sister does not want any animals in their new house, my dad will not come unless he can bring his dog. So far they have hung up once on each other. Glad I get to sit this one out.
One dog for a few hours is not going to ruin their house. Her Father, for God's sake! And oh how she will weep when he is gone. Alex, didn't your say she was a little on the crazy side?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary that is a lot to be Thankfull for.
Yes it is. We actually like spending time with our kids. Usually we go on vacation with our eldest daughter and her family. Last weekend we went up to our cabin with our second daughter and her boyfriend. Our son couldn't take time off so I miss spending time with him.

Mary

Latest posts