Your Weather, 2021

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
it's snowed a few dozen times here already this season. most of those events already melted off each time too and the same likely with the snow we're due to get tonight as today is warm forecast and perhaps some rain until later when it gets colder again.

all these weather changes and frost heaving is why i can't ever plant strawberries too late in the fall as if i do by the spring most of them will be frost heaved right out of the ground.
Right now, Jan 1, 2022, I have elephant ears leafing out. I think I will put in for a new usda growing zone number.

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Are you all OK? We had to go to our shelter for half an hour but thankfully no tornados.
We’re good here. Thank you for asking. Glad you okay.
No storm damage here but I know there were some trees across the road in town. It’s just supposed to be wind damage though

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
we picked up some freezing rain and then snow last night, not too much, just an inch or two. enough to give me a reason to go out and shovel and get some fresh air. tonight it will be cold enough down to 10F. right now it is probably around 20F and the high today is forecast to hit 23F.

sunshine is nice that will burn off any remaining bits of snow i don't get scraped up.

back to above freezing temperatures as the highs Tues and Wed.

Latest posts