Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Around here it's pretty much free but you have to go and get it, usually have to load it too. The other day I saw where someone was advertising for a small truckload of rabbit poop for $25 and I had to laugh....they'd be lucky if they didn't have to pay someone to take it, even though it would be well worth the money to some folks. Around here it's mostly folks trying to find a way to dispose of such things, so asking someone to pay for your problem always brings a chuckle.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Harvey's contribution goes straight in flower beds. There are listing for free manure all the time . But like mentioned you have to load and pick up, which I can not do.
Why can't you pick up the garden gold ? You know that you have pick up truck !!! :lol:

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
My mother got tired of me hauling wet and nasty manure and such in her white pickup, so she got a utility trailer. That helps a little but sometimes we see stuff that needs hauling when we don't have the trailer and the white lightning gets besmirched once again. :oops:

I think she's finally giving up on having that pristine new truck feeling....but what, I ask you, is a truck for if you aren't hauling something in it? :hu

Latest posts